Do girls like tats on guys?

About a month ago I got a Tattoo of a skull with tribal and my daughters initials do girls like guys with tats

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think tattoo's are sexy, BUT, only if it's tasteful and has some meaning to it. You said your's has your daughters initials, therefore it's basically for your daughter. If you had said that you got it because you just liked how the skull looked and picked some random letter's, I would have a problem with that.

I have two tattoos, one of a treble clef because music is a huge influence in my life. The other is a blue rose, because roses were something that my Poppa (paternal grandfather) always brought to my grandmother when they were courting. And we still make sure that on every holiday (Valentine's, Mother's, her birthday, Christmas, they're anniversary) she has roses in her house. Since my Poppa passed away, it's something we do to keep his memory alive, and I wanted something to remember the sweet gesture he made towards her, but with my own little twist on it (the colour blue).

What Girls Said 4

• I personally do. My future husband has one on his neck like George Cloony on that movie From Dusk Till Dawn.

• Yep. I think that 1-2 tattoos on a guy is very sexy and broad. But then some guys just go overboard with them, and that's when it becomes a turn off.

• I've never liked them. Tattoos and body piercings have never been my thing. Still, I know girls who like that stuff. I'm sure some people are going to think it looks great!

• I don't mind if a guy has one on him, but anymore than that is a turn-off.

What Guys Said 0