How do you feel about septum rings?

I have 7 other piercings (cartilage, 2 in each ear [2 of which are gauged to 6gs], navel, and my lip) and I'm getting my septum in like, a week or so.

My boyfriend thinks it's hot and totally supports me with it. We both love tattoos and piercings and whatnot, so it's normal for us.

I've heard mixed reviews from other guys, some think girls with piercings and tattoos are sexy, others are grossed out.

So what's your take on septum rings? I mean, I'm getting it regardless, and even if my boyfriend didn't like it, I'd still get it. But I was just wondering how the general male public feels about them.

Do you like septum rings on girls? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys like it some dont, if you get one you will attract guys that do like it and keep ones away that dont...

• True that.

and my boyfriend thinks they're hot, so whatever. if other guys don't like it, they can f*** off :)

What Guys Said 5

• The only type of septum piercings that I like are 10-6 gauge piercings with small diameter pinchers in them. I think circular barbels and captives look really stupid in septums, but that's just my preference.

• I dislike a majority of facial piercings. I know about ten girls with their septum's done and I've never really thought any of them complimented their looks.

• I love tattoos (besides face) but am definitely not a fan of piercings. Just seems pointless and non-attractive. Earrings are the only thing I don't mind. Just my 2c

• Girls with septum rings are hot. They're really sexy

• I HATE septum piercings. They look so bad.

What Girls Said 3

• I honestly don't this they're that great. The only thing I can picture a girl wearing nicely is earrings, an eyebrow piercing or a really small nose piercing. Other than that it seems excessive and most guys I know don't like it and the one that does, is definately not the kind you want to hang out with...

• I have mine done and i love it!

• there kinda weird. there really animal like lol