Are white guys (no racism intended) interested in Asians?

questions says it all,

oh and what type of Asian

Most Helpful Guy

• I am by far most attracted to Asians and I am referring to the race not necessarily all people from Asia. I like east Asian girls that are like middle eastern looking to but not as much. I actually prefer dark Asian like Thai and Cambodian.

the absolute best though is dark Asian hybrid that are in between Asian and non Asian. Its perfect for me because I prefer women as voluptuous as possible and Asians tend not have bodies. if there is a non ofensive term for asian hybrid in between I'de like to know.

• oopsies I commented to the wrong person. Anyways I think the term you're looking for is "biracial" or "multiethnic" or "multiracial" asian "hybrid" is a really weird term...and generally applied to different species (i.e. liger=lion/tiger hybrid)

When you say "hybrid", SF movies come to mind.

What Guys Said 12

• i like Americanized Asians. if you are super shy/quite type, or havnt lived in the US that long, then, no, I usually don't find them attractive.

• Yes, I find a lot of Asian girls very attractive! Japanese, Chinese, Korean, (East) Indian, Thai. White guys and Asian girls are the most common interracial couples in my country. I think they're the most common in the USA too.

• Can't speak for all white guys, but I am usually attracted to Korean and Japanese women. I am a huge fan of both Korean and Japanese culture, so that is probably a large part of it. Also, they tend to be really hot.

• In my case, yes. My white friends all seem to find Asian girls attractive too. I can't really narrow it down to any specific part of Asia, because everywhere I've been I've found there are both attractive and unattractive girls. Having been to Indonesia I would say the girls there are attractive in general.

• Sure. There is even a nick name for it: "Yellow Fever." There is an interesting film on this subject on Roku, PBS, Independent Films category called "Seeking Asian Female."

• absolutely.

Korean, Jap, Philippines, basically any of the island girls just not china ect

• How bout chinese indonesian ?

• LOL I'm totally j/k. I get plenty of male attention so I'm quite secure with my looks. Though China, with the largest population and numerous ethnicities, actually has the greatest # of hot babes (simply due to the sheer # of the population). I've never been to china before but everyone tells me Shanghai has the hottest girls.

• im just not into it much but I have seen a a few really hot exceptions...I like latin girls :D

and ya be secure :0 you hav nothing to worry about...I am sure your toes arnt all srunched haha

• Being a white guy I' am interested in asians.

• oh goddd I'm am so interested in asian girls! but the thing is I don't even know how to talk to them. I had all kinds of girlfriends but never an asian

• Whta do you mean you don't know how to talk to them ?

• Wht kind are you tokin abt? chinese, indian or wht?

• Just talk to them like any other! :)

• Most def. Any type, lol that sounds weird but Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Laotian...

• If you have a vagina a guy will be interested in you even a white one...

• maybe you should ask the asian guys who hang with white guy an see what the answer would be because sometimes you don't want to be with guys who think of you as a fetish an some white guys can be really racist but hey their changing ...right

• That's not racist, we ARE lighter-skinned; Racist would be like "You are less than everyone else because of your heritage". I say call it like you see it.

And yes, Asians are totally hot. I don't really care which nationality, I think there's something to like about them all, the differences in culture don't really come into it for me.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm asian but I seriously think that at least half the asian female population are dumb poser wannabe cartoon freaks

• im filipino and I dated all white boys... (portuguese,serbian,hungarian,canadian,etc)

• My friend who's philipeno is dating a white boy soo

• Yes they are. I've been asked out by a lot of white guys.

• i think white guys are interested in all girls of all races

• I like to think so.

Considering I've only dated white guys and prefer exclusively them to date.

Good luck.