Should I shave my chest?

I seen a lot of questions lately about this and every girl says they like guys with shaved chests. Now Its not a lot of hair you don't notice it from far away but when you stand close you can see it what should I do?

Heres a link to what it looks like link

Um ignore my big belly please I'm still working on that ;/

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless it looks like you're wearing a sweater when your shirt is off, leave it alone. I've been with guys who have shaved their chests before and it feels so annoying when they start getting stubble. Hair on your chest is natural and generally it looks fine. Just don't be the type of guy who wears v-neck or button-up shirts with your chest hair peaking out the neck.. that's just weird.

• Yeah that's a problem I don't want to shave it have it grow back thicker or that would defeat the whole purpose. As for shirts I own a lot of button up shirts but I always wear like a white t-shirt under because I don't want people to see it. The main problem I have is I want to go to beachs things like that but I don't know what people will say.

• Chances are, no one will say anything. Some people have chest hair, some people don't. Shaving is a lot of upkeep. Waxing is a bit better, but its painful. My boyfriend uses an electric razor (the type you use to shave your head that has guards to make all the hair a certain length) just to keep it neat and a little shorter. That might be an option, particularly if your chest hair is really long or really curly.

What Girls Said 6

• Myself I don't like guys with chests so hairy it bubbles out of their shirt but I also dont' like no hair. Imean, honestly, you've got testosterone and that's what happens. My boy's got hair on his chest and I think it's f***ing hot. Show's he's a man, not some half boy/half man. I hate hate hate bare chests it makes me so uncomfortable and I think, unless you've a legitamante reason like you're a swimmer or something, to shave it, it just looks stupid.

• Yeah I'm kind of confused about this. A lot of girls say they don't want a guy with it but then some girls say its alright unless its like ape hair lol

• Everyone had different preferences. Stop trying to pleas everyone, because you can't. Do what you are comfortable with. If you like it, by all means keep it. Some will like it, some won't but it will be the same thing if you shave it as well.

• First off you don't have a big belly! Secondly, I don't mind a guy with hair on his chest. It makes him look more like a man (to me that is). Its hair on a guys back that doesn't look too good.

• Thanks it seems like this topic is kind of split I mainly asked this question because summers coming and I don't want to be self conscious if I go to the beach.

• yea I am not attracted to chest hair wax it don't shave.. but if its not a lot of hair then screw it leave it as is sum chicks dig hair

• I like the facial hair to be well managed and everything else I like to be unshaven:)

Prickles hurt.

• I don't mind a little hair. I want a man. (Don't confuse that with a gorilla, however)

• Don't shave your chest. The end...

What Guys Said 1

• The idea is to man scape. Don't make it look messy. Women like men who look like they take care of themselves. This actually carries over to how you groom your entire body. This is why some women like completely shaved chests and some don't.

If you are completely shaving your chest it shows that at least your putting effort into your appearance so you are going to attract a certain type of woman who likes that. She likes it because you are showing you care about your looks. This is also the reason why douche bags with douchy style get laid. It shows they at least care about how they look, even though it looks stupid.

Ultimately however, if you want to get the most women, you do something in the middle. Have some hair there, but groom it to where it looks like it kept up and you've taken pride in your appearance.