Tell me any advice you have?

I want to know what your best advice is on flirting, dating, relationships, sexuality, break-ups, behavior, style, or anything else that could be useful advice in life...

mostly you are giving me advice I already know...is there any advice that I wouldn't know our anything less obvious?

Most Helpful Guy

• only flirt if you have no intention of dating the guy but, remember that this typically doesn't offer much second chances if you change your mind

looks get you the first date but, after that, it's all personality and chemistry to keep the relationship going

delay the sex as long as possible, because it will kill a relationship most of the time after it happens and then you realize that you rushed into it...only exception is maybe during the engagement period

break-ups, save this as a last resort because it's very awkward trying to make up

style, choose your own and keep to it

What Guys Said 9

• A girls as cute as yourself doesn't need much advice on relationships :)

just be down to earth, know when to laugh, be fun and nice and don't date asses you'll only end up getting hurt.

• Ya I need advice.....never been in a relationship,..........

• They are just intimidated by your looks

I bet guys would walk a thousend miles just to see you smile at least I know I would

sry about that I'm sort of a hopless romantic :P

• Haha aw thanks : )

• That's pretty broad but to start, I'd recommend the writings of Paul Ekman, John Gottman, Dale Carengie, Patty Contela, Gerry Spencer, Richard Bandler, and Geofrey Miller to start out.

• Guys fake relationships sometimes... deal with it...

• Be yourself, its a lot easier than trying to be someone else, noone knows you like you...

• Never depend on anyone they will never live up to your expectations...

• You are beautiful...just the way God made you

• The meaning of life, the universe and everthing is 42...

• Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career; however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution in our business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love;for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labours and aspirations, in the noisy and confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

• You can't always get want you want, but if you try sometimes you can get what you need...

What Girls Said 0