What color eyes do you look for in the person you like?

Question says it all...

but I am just wondering

well what I really meant is what colors really put you over the edge with the person you like?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• eyes are not really the first thing I look for in a girl. Is more of the smile they have and the expression around their eyes. I would zone in on their eyes when I know I like them. I have brown eyes so would be interesting to find someone with different colour eyes. Shocking colours such as blue, hazzle or bluish-grey is more my thing, but like rihannarain said, I wouldn't like them any less if they have "boring" eye colour...

• I don't judge people based on their features. Eyes are eyes and any kind are equal to me.

• Amber or Blue. But then again I am not looking for girls with those color eyes. It's just a nice perk. If she doesn't have blue or amber eyes it doesn't mean I will like her any less.

• I prefer hazel but it really doesn't matter, the thing that matters the most is how the colors contrast and the shape of her eyes, it all works together to make her eyes beautiful

• prefer anything but brown and blue

but if she has brown/blue its not a big deal

• Why don't you like brown or blue?

• It's not that I don't like them I just like hazel, green, or gray better. I mean if a girl I like has brown/blue eyes I'm not going to stop talking to her

All I am saying is if I there was a preference I would pick either hazel, green, or gray

• Any color eyes are fine if I like the girl.

With that said a girl with brown hair & green eyes just put me over the edge as you said.

There is just something about that combination that just pulls me in. All I can do is look at her eyes.

• I love hazel, green, or light brown eyes on a beautiful girl :)

What Girls Said 4

• If you like someone, what does it matter what colour eyes they have?

• Like a weird color. Maybe a mix of DARK blue and DARK grey. So hott.

• i like hazel and light brown I fall for really pretty eyes! it doesn't really matter what color they just have to be beautiful looking to me

• i just look for the person.