Girls: have you ever had a physically good looking guy as an orbiter?

Orbiter: A guy that is in love with you, but you think of him as a brother. He's constantly trying to hang out with you in hopes of someday winning you over. But you k now its never ever going to happen.. EVER.

If so, have you suddenly dated him because one of your girl friends hit on him all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard this term before. Good to know. You should feature this question.

What Girls Said 2

• No, all the orbiters I've had were either unattractive or not my type. Now I've had male friends that I found attractive. The reason nothing happened was either a) he had a girlfriend (b) I had a boyfriend (c) he dated a friend (d) we work together (e) we are not relationship compatible. But all the guys you could call "orbiters" were guys I wasn't really into. Also if one of my friends hit on him then I'd be happy for them, I wouldn't date him just for that reason. That's pretty childish.

• All of those reasons you gave he still could and probably would be an orbiter. Just because he's dating a friend, works with you, and he's not relationship compatible, or he has a girlfriend, or you have a boyfirend, doesn't mean he's not hanging out with you and he's not in love with you.

• usually if I only think of him as a brother, its because I'm not very attracted to him or he's not my type. if a guy really turned me on I would probably date him especially if I liked him enough to be friends///unless there was something keeping us apart

What Guys Said 1

• Once you are in that situation it's best to just leave that girl alone and just move on. Never speak to her again or anything.