What's the first thing you notice about a girl?

Her eyes? Hair? Smile? A certain body part? Her outfit? Just looking for different opinions here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I notice the whole package/frame/shape/movement. then it depends, if she is facing me, ill notice the face/hair/breasts. if I'm behind, ill check out her walk, and definately her ASS :)

but it really depends on the situation, because she might be sitting down, driving, cycling, walking etc

What Guys Said 3

• For me it always goes eyes, smile, face, legs, hair, butt, clothes. Over the coarse of a couple months.

The most attractive physical feature to me is her eyes, I could literally stare into them for hours.

• depends on the guy, unless if the girl has an obvious feature

• most guys would say boobs. but I prefer hair eyes and smile. every single girl has boobs. it takes a special one to have a good pair of eyes. a gorgeous smile and beautiful hair :)

What Girls Said 0