Guys with glasses? Girls with glasses?

Girls...Do you think a guy with glasses is hot?

Guys...Do you think a girl with glasses is hot?

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Glasses can be very hot, as long as the person has glasses that suit them/look good on them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like a when a guy wears glasses. I wear them and I hate it. I think that guys don't see my beauty because of the glasses.

0|0
    0|0
    • I find that when I see a girl with glasses, I notice her more than other girls

• Show All
    • If someone decides not to date you because you wear glasses, then they just kept you from wasting your time. I personally think girls who wear glasses look really attractive. As long as it suits your face its all good

• You're right! I like your answer. They suit my face but I think that I'm more attractive without them.

• I think a guy can look good in glasses...but I personally hate glasses because I wear them. lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • only on some guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Much like everyone else said; depends on the guy and the style of glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the guy and the style of glasses he wears

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like glasses but I don't mind a guy wearing them

He just better take them off when we are doing it

0|1
    0|0
  • only if the guy is already hot

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Let me say it honestly,for me a Gal with glasses is just a very heavy turn on for me in particular,It's not that I wear glasses and I prefer that way.I just always admired gals with glasses.

Some look just damn Cute with it.

Some get to look awesomely Sexy :D

They really look charming to me :)

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks@ Titi18 to tell me ;) lols

I'll tell you what it means in our lingo if we get to be friends ? ;) ha ha :p

and you really seem Cool.! :D thannks :)

• My inspiration wears glasses, and yes she looks cute with or without glasses (even if she's a bit eccentric) :D

0|0
    0|0
  • usually it hurts their appearance, but not always

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter because I judge their looks without the glasses on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and the glasses, in certian circumstances it can be hot..

0|0
    0|0