What do you guys think of breast implants? I'm getting a large C cup...

Hey guys! I have a small c cup right now and they look like deflated water balloons =( I HATE them. In 4 days I'll be getting breast implants under the muscle. They will look very natural and I have enough breast tissue already so they won't look big, fake and hard like the women who get implants when there flat chested. ya know? I am doing this to make myself feel a little better. I LOVE my body and I am totally not self conscious or anything.I think I'm very sexy and hot, I just don't like my boobies. What do you guys think? Am I doing the wrong thing? xoxo

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, my prediction is that you'll get a wide range of responses to this question. I think a few will say "How could you do such a thing?! Why are you doing this for a MAN?!" and others "Why not get a X cup?!" My personal opinion is that of I prefer naturality; little to no makeup, rings, tattoos, or silicone. That wouldn't preclude me from dating or being in a relationship with a girl with any of the aforementioned, those are just preferences. Preferences and reality can be (and often are) two vastly different things.

However.short of gauging others opinions on the matter, the true answer you seek is within your own question. Why you're doing it is important. You're doing it for you. You like the way ya look and just want to improve one aspect of yourself that you're just not as proud of. That's honestly, all the answer you need. Sure, you'll find people on both sides of the fence that will praise or persecute you, but in the end it's how you feel about the situation that matters.

I've known two women (that I was able to tell or who outright told me) who have gotten enlarged. One did it for the same reasons you did, and I think nothing less of her nor do I think of her in any different light. She's a loving mother, wife, and a primo example of a great human being. The other lady, did it (I believe) for her job at the time (stripper), and to get ahead in her career later on (when I knew her.management). She used her enlarged attributes as well as "other" means to get ahead. That I'm not so hip on, personally.

But to answer your question, I say more power to ya! I don't think you're doing the wrong thing. The only caveat, I would say, is that I've heard once you've had any enlargement, there's a tendency to want to go back and get more. Just a heads up. I hope you enjoy the new you!

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds like you're doing this for a true cosmetic reason, and it's not a over the top job. I don't really think implants are necessary ever. Though I don't always believe this is something a person does for another. For sure that should never be the reason. It should be about you and what you think about yourself.

As long as you are comfortable with it, who cares what any of us think.

• You've already made your decision, so why are you asking for opinions? But I don't like the idea, I'd rather take real ones anyday. But that's just me. But you've already made your decision, so it doesn't matter anyway.

• I'm not against you doing it, but please don't tell whomever your with.

It's just a turn-off when you find out.

• I don't like any after market parts on girls.the whole implant think creeps me out. sorry. I'd rather her goodies are "stock" than fake. A lot of girls don't realize how beautiful they already are and it's kinda sad that they feel like they have to resort to cosmetic procedures to make themselves feel better.

• the decision is up to you to get the surgery, I definitely don't hate bigger boobs but at the same time sometimes they look too fake.if they don't look fake they're good to go

• So do you like them or what? Give us an update.

What Girls Said 5

• If you've already got the appointment for the surgery (you said in 4 days), why both asking for anyone else's opinions? You've made up your mind, but I understand that you want to know what guys would think AFTER the operation.

It also sounds like you're having second thoughts when you say "Am I doing the wrong thing?". If you're not sure, don't do it. In my opinion, you shouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with, and the way you've worded your question, you're not comfortable with it.

Just my two cents.

• From my experience, girls like them more than guys do. I have never met a true guy who went out with a girl because of great fake looking boobies. There are a real turnoff and I have even seen guys avoid women with them.

Look, you are asking for opinions after you have scheduled the surgery so I really don't know how much this will help but here goes. Be prepared for infections, bursting, and more surgeries as you get older. Look at Paula Abdul's chest. You could be allergic, have big scars, and come out WAY worse than you could ever have imagined.

If you have thought of all of the bad possible outcomes to this surgery and you are still excited about it, then go for it. I would have suggested a breast lift instead of an augmentation since you are complaining about the sagging. You want a bigger chest, go for it. This is all you.

Good luck and be safe.

• You know something guys don't understand is that women do this stuff not necessarily for them but to feel better about ourselves. Most guys aren't going to care and it really would be none of their business if they were naturally yours or if a doc put them in. They aren't theirs, they are yours. It's the same reason we wear make-up and wear nice dresses. We like looking good and if we feel we look good, the guy being impressed is just a side benefit.

• Not a guy here but I think if its something you want to do then you should go for it. The good thing here is that you are doing it for yourself - to make yourself feel better. Some guys love the idea and some don't. But, if you know this is what you want then it shouldn't be the reason for any thumbs down.

• Just do it. Good luck and I'm sure you will look great!

Don't let anyone dissaude you from what you wanna do. YOU know why you're getting it so hell with anyone else. Its funny how guys say natural is better and they hate implants, but if you were completely flat-chested and had nothing but nipples, they wouldn't be attracted lol. So do you and don't worry about what people say because obviously there gonna say the most PC thing