For those who find Asian women attractive?

Why are they attractive?

mind or body? explain! : ]

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. Healthy minds, healthy bodies, no head trips, matter of fact approach to sex. Honoarable, loyal, attach meaning to every shade of emotion. Unpredictable but always wanting the best for everyone. Often a deep spritiutality that I don't really understand but god it's beautiful.

What Guys Said 3

• Dark hair/light brown skin, eyes, legs, not fat, family orientated ...and they usually like house music ;)

• For white men I would say they are attractive because they are viewed as exotic and mysterious. It is also helped by the fact that in the eyes of many white men other minority girls (especially black and middle Eastern females) are inaccessible to them for a variety of reasons.

• I think one of the reasons guys like them is because they're usually small/petite.

Of course they'd like their facial structure too. That's not me, though I had a hot Asian teacher last semester.

What Girls Said 0