What type of style is the hottest for a girl, in your opinion?

Edgy?

Punky?

Girly?

Rocker chick?

Punk-rock?

Goth?

Emp?

Punk?

Skater?

Conservative?

Prep?

Etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• The one that's most natural for her to pull off.

What Guys Said 6

• Girly is going to be most guys answer to this.. if they don't say that then they are usually lying.

The thing is, ANY of these can be girly, if done right.

Honestly I prefer naked to any of them.

• Other than conservative and preppy, I find myself attracted to girls who dress in every style you mentioned. The hottest style is the style that you feel hottest in. If you dress in a way that makes you feel like you look good, and you have a lot of confidence, then that's the hottest style.

• i like girls who don't care about how they look, but still want to dress nice. they are creative with their styel but not over the top. they look good but don't spend hours each night deciding what they are going to wear. they would rather wer something comfortable than something horribly uncomfortable but still makes them look taller or "hotter" (because as we all know girls in pain look incredibly sexy)

a lot of girls I like have had the "sporty" look. they wear tennis shoes or basketball shoes, a tee shrt from the last sports tyounrament they were in, some shorts or sweats or jeans and are comfortable.

others are the rocker/punk look which has like black and neon colors. that look is cool if they can pull it off.

be cmfortable in your clothes and that's the styel you need

• Confident. If she is confident she can pull of any look and make herself f***ing hot

you surely have a punk-gothy trend in your answers though lol...into punk stuff much?

• Girly, ftw

• i recon conservative or girly but everyone will have a different opinion, it all depends on taste

What Girls Said 2

• The one who is natural with her style and maybe even has her own sense of style and when I say sense of style,I don't mean mismatched

• what is emp?