Is dressing really well important for a guy?

So I've been wondering why I've been single for almost two years now. I haven't felt comfortable in my own skin after I liked this girl and she used me and ditched me for my then best friend, and dated him.

So I'm wondering, is it how I dress? I wear some sneakers, shorts or jeans, and a t-shirt. Not too much effort. I just can't understand why I've been single for 2 years.

What Girls Said 2

• You've probably been single for the past two years because your mind is more geared towards what you wear as opposed to what your actual worth is. I'm NO therapist so I WONT attempt to play one , but I don't understand why out of everything you would think your clothes would be what's keeping girls away. Girls and guys alike have a keen sense of when something is wrong if you don't feel comfortable with you how is someone else suppose to ? You caught a raw deal with that girl , but it's time to put a band-aid on it and move on. Your clothes AREN'T the problem because you are.

• if you don't feel comfortable with the way you dress, then change the way you dress! I'm a girl and I'll be honest; when I'm in an outfit that I feel like I look good in, I'm 110 times more confident and happy. soo confidence..happiness..whats more attractive than a confident smile?! there's NOO way that a girl will be comfortable enough to be in a relationship with someone who isn't even comfortable with themself. so to be quite frank, yes, your single-ness does have to do with the way you dress! not only will you appeal more to girls, you'll (more importantly) feel much more attractive, which will give you the courage to talk to girls. if there's someone you're REALLY interested in, then show them that you're interested! I find that the guys I end up having a thing with is always a guy that has shown interest. that's really all it takes. its an old expression- girls are curious about guys who are curious about them. its totally true. good luck! :)

What Guys Said 0