Guys, what's the most attractive thing about a girl?

What do you notice first?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the notion that there is a difference between what you notice first and what is the most attractive feature, unless you're talking specifically physical features, which seems to be what the other men have assumed.

I find myself paying attention to the woman's figure when I first see her. Wide hips, big breasts, and a comparatively smaller waist. Of course it doesn't have to be that great for her to be attractive to me. The thought, "What if she's beautiful on the inside too?" is what motivates me.

What Guys Said 5

• there's a difference between what gets men's attention and what is the most important.

What gets men's attention is women s hair. That's why its a biological instinct built into women for them to do hair flips.

That's why I tell my clients to have the best hair you can.

Mostly what men find the most important is a woman's face.

• Well sometime it depends on the girl. If I haven't talked to her yet and she is just walking by, I always look for a nice ass but some girls don't have a nice ass but have great boobs or face or a nice body in general so it depends. After talking to her if she is just plan stupid then it doesn't matter. That's a turn off.

• Most attractive thing about a girl is her ass and face

• Face and hair colour brunettes the better

• there ass and face

What Girls Said 0