Would these heels go with this dresses?

For a night out in the city club..

Dress -

link (The red dress)

link

Heels -

link

link

link

Recommended color for heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• the red dress is so nice, I love it, I never knew they sell nice dresses for below $100 :O that makes me wonder why they charge GUYS the same amount for t-shirts !

heels links don't work with me, but id say white maybe ;)

gd luck

• Haha.. Now you do. :)

Oh.. Well, that's still cheap.. Thanks :)

• I can see them now,,

yea definitely the black heels with the red dress,

u probably already at the mall, but anyway thought id complete my answer !

• Lol.. you know it! :D

Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• Damn if my girl wore one of those dresses it would be very difficult for me to let her stay in it for very long lol. I like that black 1 tho and I guess that 1 would go with any of those shoes

• Charlette Rouse red dress and BCBGirls shoes in red. Hot!

What Girls Said 6

• The black dress.. DEFO! that's gorgeous.. (second link) and the swagga shoe silver heels (first heels link) :) have funnnnnnn :D

• Ugh. Both the heels and the dresses don't look all that good to me :/, but if I were to pick, the last black shoes with the red dress :P

• o oh...those shoes look trashy. the front and heel is fine, but the plateau thing is kind of...old and cheap.

but that's just my opinion =)

the dress is rather cute / playful and somewhat classic. I'd pick other shoes Umore simple?)

for colors I'd say blue dress with silver shoes, black & red dress with black shoes.

i just checked out your profile pic. I think the blue dress with silver shoes would look gorgeous on you

• Oh oops I thought the links all showed the same dress & shoes.

soooo....the black shoes are awesome! silver shoes #2 aren't bad either

the dresses don't look that great to be honest. the first one is kinda boring and the second one says "easy" (from the back). plus, you need to have a REALLY FIT BODY to wear those 2 dresses. otherwise they're gonna look crap.

bottom line, if I had to pick I'd take the red dress and black shoes.

• I see.. I'm not worry about the 'fit' part.. Haha alright..

Thanks.. :)

• match the silver with the black dress and the black with the silver dress =)

• There's no silver dress.. Haha.. But I get what you're saying.. I'll see.. Thanks :)

• Oh hahaha! I mean silver shoes + black dress and black shoes + silver dress! =)

• Aah messed up AGAIN! silver and black...black and BLUE! whew! got it right for once!!

• The second dress and the 3rd black hells is super cute :) I'm not a club girl yet though, not old enough haha.

• LOVE the red dress with the first shoes (in black, not silver).

I think you'll look VERY hot!