Drake?

Why do females like this guy? You know, the kid from Degrassi, who's now a rapper. I mean, I think he's decent looking, but not anything above average---I know a lot of guys who are much better looking. That alone shouldn't make him such a chick magnet. So why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao, I think its the way he carries himself, girls are attracted to confidence and a guy who most likely has a black card, those degrassi bastards made a lot of paper lol. But not only that dude probly can talk very well plus I've noticed this and women will say we do this more than them but its a lie but a lot of girls will take an ugly or mediocre looking guy with a nice body over a really cute dude with an ok body any day. Trust me I work with women who date ugly a** ex cons who are losers but they have those prison bodies so they act like cats in heat over them

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like him. He's annoying and not even that attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not physically attracted to drake he's an okkayy:) rapper but I think he has a lot of confidence which does make guys a lot sexier also for some girls not me he has money and fame!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he's ewwwww...

0|0
    0|0
  • He's rich, raps, is famous, and is okay looking

He also has Charisma

0|0
    0|0
  • idk he's not attractive to me. he has a great voice, and some romantic songs and seems like a nice person so that might be why. but I don't think girls like him just off his looks alone...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4