What style of clothing do you like better on a guy?

preppy, goth/punk, emo, jock? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• My only preference is that a guy dress how he LIKES/feels and is just himself. And I don't feel that any of those styles are really mutually exclusive. I like variety and contrast. I don't have the same style from day to day either. I would be so bored if I stuck to one thing all the time, or never mixed 'different styles' together.

What Girls Said 9

• I've mostly dated "athletic" guys but...

I LOVE goth/punk/emo/skater/ dark mysterious rocker type of guys! Piercings, tattoos, black clothing, the whole package! There's something so hot about them I can't even begin to describe it. Snakebites and lip rings get me every time!

• None of the above, indie. :)

• I could care less. As long as it's clean and it looks well on him, it shouldn't matter what type of clothes he would wear so he can be labeled in society.

• Preppy/jock/adventurish. I just prefer a guy that's well put together.

I like a guy that wears nice shirts, jeans and northface vests/coats with flip flops during summer or nice shoes. I just like a guy that's neatly groomed.

• Athletic with a bit of preppy. When you go with the sweater vests and crap it makes you look gay so don't do totally preppy cloths. Go more athletic/jock

• Preppy, with a bit of something darker.

As in, preppy/athletic, but with tattoos or something of the sort.

• Anything as long as it looks good on them, they're well groomed and it fits well.

• I like athletic guys because they seem strong, and can protect me. I like rocker guys also.

• Definitely not preppy. Yuck.

I wouldn't want him to necessarily fall into one of those categories, but just have his own style. If he dresses nicely and looks good in what he wears, that's all that really matters, I guess. I do tend to find the rocker look pretty attractive, though.

What Guys Said 0