Do guys like blond hair?

i have blond hair to a little past my shoulders and people are telling me I should die it black and I will be even hotter...OK? so do guys like blond hair or should I go black?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. Some guys do and some don't. I myself have dirty blonde hair but I am dying it dark like almost black because it will make my blue eyes pop. Do what YOU want to do, not to satisfy guys and what they like.

What Guys Said 5

• it depends on your face. some girls who have fairer skin look good in black hair as oppsed to blonde. but a lot of tomes it looks really fake and bad. its not what color hair you have it's ow it works with your face and skin tone

• It depends on how you look. It also depends on the guys preferences. I like blond and brown hair girls. Its just something that depends on a couple things.

• I would say it's different for everyone. I like light hair and dark hair. But I prefer natural hair colors because it doesn't look so fake.

• all my girlfriend have been blond. I like it.

• Blonde hair attracts guys who like blonde hair, black hair attracts guys who like black hair etc

What Girls Said 0