Do guys like blond hair?

i have blond hair to a little past my shoulders and people are telling me I should die it black and I will be even hotter...OK? so do guys like blond hair or should I go black?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. Some guys do and some don't. I myself have dirty blonde hair but I am dying it dark like almost black because it will make my blue eyes pop. Do what YOU want to do, not to satisfy guys and what they like.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• it depends on your face. some girls who have fairer skin look good in black hair as oppsed to blonde. but a lot of tomes it looks really fake and bad. its not what color hair you have it's ow it works with your face and skin tone

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how you look. It also depends on the guys preferences. I like blond and brown hair girls. Its just something that depends on a couple things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it's different for everyone. I like light hair and dark hair. But I prefer natural hair colors because it doesn't look so fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • all my girlfriend have been blond. I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair attracts guys who like blonde hair, black hair attracts guys who like black hair etc

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!