Is it nasty when a girl's ribs show?

my boyfriend says it looks gross but I can't help it! I don't starve myself and I run every day...is this normal?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend must like chuuby girls, you look good.

What Guys Said 3

• No unless it's like ethiopian refugee style ribcage going on

• you've got quiet sexy body

i can't see any problem at all

• I love girls when they look soft to the touch an ribs showing I don't know really depends on the guy

What Girls Said 3

• My ribs stick out more and my boyfriend likes it a lot. Maybe your boyfriend likes more of the curvy girls than skinny ones

• No. I have curves, not a stick figure, and my ribs still show. Sounds like you're naturally thin, and if you run every day I'm guessing you're pretty healthy. You definitely do not look gross in your picture.

Does your boyfriend prefer thicker girls or something? I think it's kind of rude that he would say that to you.

• It just makes fun. is last few gfs were fat

• How much do you eat? You are thin very thin, it's not gross but you should try eating some more. It's not healthy or good for you, it's good that you run though but trying eating some more.

• I eat all the time lol I eat fruits and veggies and chicken or fish.

• Oh haha okay good then! You probably just have a very fast metabolism, which is okay.