What's your favorite style of underwear to wear and why?

Easy question.

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear thongs about 90% of the time. They are the most comfortable for me, anything thing else just doesn't feel right anymore. I wear regular underwear if I wear a dress or a short skirt.

0|1
    0|0
    • You should wear the thongs even with a dress or short shirt!

• Ha lol. I used to, but not anymore, Don't want anybody to get a look up there and see just a thong.

What Girls Said 9

• Our favorite style of underwear depends on what we are wearing, who we are wearing it for, if it makes us feel sexy - and if it's comfortable. No dental floss thongs for me. LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL what do you mean dental floss thongs?

• Is that really hard to figure out?

• Probably thongs. And I know that's what basically everyone else would say, but they're comfy for me. Plus, no panty lines when I want to wear a short skirt to show off my legs. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • bikini underwear normally, and thongs for tight pants or just to feel sexy >_<

0|1
    0|0
  • Booty shorts all the way! I love the way they make my butt look :)

0|1
    0|0
  • i like wearing thong undies. I find them more comfy and I think they look better. Its a win win

0|0
    0|0
  • probably thongs because they're the most comfy and no panty lines!

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree and the string up the butt doesn't really hurt. - it's also very sexy!

• Either boy shorts, or thong?

They make my butt look good LoL

0|1
    0|0
  • Boy shorts, hipsters, thongs, and string bikini. Comfy comfy comfy. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • boylegs to as pjs or just for my man cos they make my butt look best. :) Thongs with Jeans etc. And seamless panties with dresses, so you can't see them obviously.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No fly bikini briefs - but I also love to wear lacy panties!

0|0
    0|0
  • best - especially on a girl - no underwear.

0|0
    0|0