Do guys say what they truly feel when they're high?

or I guess just people in general?

yeah, like after smoking weed

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I've never smoked weed so I don't really know how you feel. This is part of an article I just read (below) and apparently smoking weed makes it hard to describe how your feeling so I would say no to your question. Not much help, but It's all I got.

"Just a single minute after taking the drug, you will have difficulty finding words. Soon after, looking up at falling snow may feel like you're flying through a starfield. Your heart rate will increase. After five or six minutes, you'll really feel it kick in. If you're talking to a friend, you'll pause and feel tired and confused, like you just awoke from a deep sleep. After that, you'll begin feeling light when you sit still, and heavy when you move. Some objects may create semi-hallucinations. For instance, it may look like a stream of visible air is rising very quickly (almost like a blur) from the edges of a plate. You will constantly have extremely short dreams in which certain things in your environment will be exaggerated. When you awaken from these half-second dreams/daydreams, you'll laugh at what you saw (e.g. If your friend is short, you will imagine him as very short). If you watch a movie, you'll have a hard time knowing exactly what's going on. Your emotions will be exaggerated."

What Guys Said 7

• honestly when I'm high or drunk the only thing I ever talk about is my stories I write. lol.

• They usually say they're hungry.

• Yeah. We talk about how high/hungry/thirsty we are. Any actual emotional stuff no. That's a buzzkill.

• most likely yes !

• No idea... Like high on drugs?

• Idk because I never really remember anything that happened lol. I remember bits and pieces of me saying things that don't really make any sense like stuff about if we really had unicorns and talking cows or somethin like that. I imagine the good functioning smokers and drinkers probly tell the truth because they just don't care what comes out of their mouth at that time

• People say lots of stupid things when they are high, some of which doenst make any sense so its possible but not likely...

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't say that anyone really tells you how they're truly feeling when they're high. Talking to a high person is like talking to a kid with ADHD; they can't pay attention for very long and they don't take anything very seriously. I'd be more likely to believe a drunk :p

• Eh, no not really. That is more when they are drunk. But, sometimes.. sure. People react differently to weed. When you are high you are usually aware of what you are doing but your kind of out of it, You just mainly feel really good and relaxed.

• drugs suck.