Ladies, do you have some light hair around sideburn area on your face? or am I only one?

i just noticed some light hairs around the area...kinda freaking me out because I didn't have that much hair before...hormones?

any advice? I'm not usually a hairy person at all...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't freak out. You are not the only one hun. And yes it is because of hormones, and most likely it won't disapear. But don't fret, because just about every woman has hair on their body. Just be glad it's peach fuzz and not a black mustache. because some women get that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Is it like peach fuzz? If it is really soft and when you touch your face you can only tell that its there a LITTLE then it's just peach fuzz :D Don't worry but I suggest not touching it because it will just get worst and it''s a promise that literally no one will notice! Unless some one comes up with a giant magnifier and touches your face like a 2 year old would touch a cat then you are pretty good.

• I think most all do, yes. Very light right? I've never paid any attention to it.

Don't worry about it I'm sure it's not even noticeable :)

• Aww thank you for answering....ill try to ignore it lol

• Yeah we pick ourselves apart don't we....yeah it's no biggie at all. we all have it.

• No matter how hairy you are or are not, pretty much all of have this light hair called "peach fuzz". I actually think it's so adorable haha.

• Yes...everyone does. We call this peach fuzz. You have to be careful because some makeups will actually make you look hairier when they get stuck on the hair.

You might want to try regularly exfoliating...I find that this reduces the peach fuzz I've got. Mine isn't too bad though.

• haha its okay EVERYONE has it unless theyre so uncomfortable with it they like shave it off... if you REALLY don't like it you can like exfoliate