So I'm curious?

how do you girls feel when just an OK looking guy smiles at you lets say at a gym or a store or just some public place. just simple innocent smile.

how do you feel when they start a simple convo with you? not like approach you directly but like if you're next to each other for whatever reason.

do you think hmmm nice guy. or great another guy trying to hit on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends. But, I'd think it'd be sweet.

Honestly though, it depends on the kind of vibe that I get from the guy. I can't explain it. I just feel that everyone gives off a certain vibe and I feed off of that.

So, I just realized that I didn't really answer your question. I'm sorry. lol

• Lmao!! either way thanks for playing

What Girls Said 4

• I would feel extremely flattered and think he was a nice guy. Most guys don't have the boldness to do that so it would be very refreshing. I would definitely talk to him and might even ask for his number :) Hope this helped.

• I usually feel sort of special, like the guy noticed me out of all the other people there.

If I get a creepy vibe from the guy, it's a little different.

If the guy is cute or interesting, I'll probably reciprocate whatever kind of flirting I'm getting.

• I would be really flattered and would smile, but I wouldn't say very much because those types of situations make me shy.

• Honestly, I smile at everyone because a simple smile can make anyone's day. If a cute guy smiles at me first I get shy but politely smile back at him. I'm too shy to start a conversation but if he is willing I will talk!

What Guys Said 1

• just go for it man, if a girl wants to be stuck up that's her problem, she was probably a dike anyway