Do you think it's OK to look in a relationship?

do you think its OK? I mean all cheating begins with a first look and then bam it happens. so what do you think

Most Helpful Guy

• If you need to "look" you shouldn't be in a relationship. Cheating is extremely low.

• Im against looking from both ends.

• It's natural to check other people out. I mean, if you see someone attractive, you're not gonna not look. But "looking" as in getting to know someone on a personal level for a potential relationship is pretty crappy.

What Guys Said 3

• im married I don't even remember or even noticed girls looking at me my wife tells me who's been staring at me but I love her so much so why even care what another girls looks like unless you wanna play and that's just being naughty

• Im trying to get my boyfriend to not look naturally

• Well tell him how you feel an really if he makes it a issue then not to serious because I love complementing my wife on how she looks but looking at others ... would kinda make me a liar if I did because she is best looking girl in my eyes no matter what she thinks or how she feels

• It's impossible to go through life and not at least notice someone else, people do that all the time. But what separates them from the true cheaters is that cheaters act on their wayward glances.

• well it depends if you want to be a lonly for the rest of your life then no its not but if you want to have someone special in your life then yes

What Girls Said 2

• Just because you check out other people does NOT mean you'd ever act on it. Tons of people "look" but never cheat. That's just silly.

• Not all cheating begins with a first look. My boyfriend cheated on me only because he was p*ssed off and upset.

But a first look is unacceptable in my way of looking at it.