Booty Pop Wtf?

link

Guys what do you think? And girls would you wear this?

I wouldn't do that. Kind of like a guy padding the front of his pants to try and make women think he is huge.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh as a male, I love a girl with a big ass but that doesn't mean all girls have to have them. However, if I was attracted to a girl with a big ass and I found out it was a fake I'd be very disappointed. Moral = Don't trick us into thinking you have something you don't! :)

What Guys Said 10

• me and my girlfriend rolled on the ground laughing when we saw this commercial. its so dumb, why don't these women just do some squats or go for a run and theyre asses will get bigger. wouldn't it feel weird sitting down and stuff? I would feel violated if I grabbed a girls butt and felt foam or some crap.

• fake anything is wrong and missleading

• i like a nice booty...

but I thought bumpits were fake and lame when they came out...and so are undies that make your booty pop lmao...but whatever id still date you ;P I would just tease you alot...your choice :0

• Pretty useless.

• That think makes one weird ass shape.

• its awesome, as long as ure wearing it when ure actually DOING IT :@

HELL NO

• Oh my god...

• She looked fine before.

I agree with the others I don't want a handful of foam.

I don't know what I would do if it came time & she removed her booty pop undies. I don't know if I would be like WTF is this or laugh.

• What happens if a guy grabs your ass and feels foam? Isn't it weird sitting down? Lmao what has society come to

• lmao! xD

now girls with flat booties can finally get a booty rofl :)

What Girls Said 16

• HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

Oh my gosh that is too ridiculous. I would never wear that, I don't even need it but anyways its so fake and misleading. I love how it says that the pads lift your buttocks, its not lifting it its just like strapping a fake butt on. Also to be honest some of the times it looks just plain weird under clothes like you'd think "wtf is wrong with her butt".

:) ah this made my day.

• Haha that is just dishonest, there's no excuse for that.

Girls need to stop obsessing so much over having the 'perfect curves'.

• Get a guy's attention? That's false advertising.

I'm pretty happy with what I've got, so I'll pass on the foam panties.

• Its more of being dishonest. as I said it would be like a man padding the front of his pants lol

• That's stupid

• They sell those at a store at the mall I work in! The first time I saw one I nearly died laughing. How can anyone take a girl seriously with a padded pair of underwear?!? They are ridiculous and I'd never be caught dead in one!

• How desperate do you have to be to get something like that .

I think they are useless and sooooooooo fake.

LOL.

• oh wow. how embarrassing would it be if people found out you wore that? not to mention how different you would look in a bikini or how uncomfortable it would be. I'd never be caught dead in one.

• That is awfully strange lol! I could not see myself ever wearing something like that.

• HAHAH no I would never lol

• LMFAOROFL.. NO FREAKING WAY! I definitely wouldn't wear that.

• HAHA I would never wear that, I got a great butt I don't need that, wow

• lol I do not know but your funny

• omg. I've never heard of this before but so funny.

• if a girl has no ass and really wants one, why should she have to suffer the plight of living with a flat ass when she could wear a booty pop and look a lot more filled out? If I had no booty I would probably wear one. but it's really silly because you should just do squats and lunges

• I defintely wouldn't wear one, I have enough butt as it is so I surely don't need it, and even I didn't have @$$ I still wouldn't wear it...How funny would it be if somebody did wear that and got ready to do it...what she gone say "O hold up, I gotta take my butt off first" stupid rite?

• Hahha wow, umm no. I would never ever wear them. I would prefer guys to like me for the way my body is now and not what some lame product can do.

They are kinda like the push up bras. They make the guy want something they aren't getting. Why tease them and have them be disappointed?