What's the difference between big and fat?

I'm 17 years old 6'1 and weigh around 205(I loose or gain about 2 pounds a day, but usually I'm 205) I have a 36' waste, and I have very broad shoulders, I also am muscular to en extent(I work landscaping no body building or anything). My last girlfriend said I was a big guy, which I agreed with, but when me and my most recent girlfriend broke up she said I was fat, and I was just wondering if I was fat, or if that was out of anger. I'm not in that great shape(cardio wise) but I never really thought I was fat, just big...which now seem to be the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• yea you sound likea big guy. especially if you have some muscle height and broad shoulders. I personally think big guys (not fat) are hot. You may want to post a pic if you want a better answer but it doesn't sound like you have much to worry about

What Girls Said 2

• my last boyfriend was about the same build as you lol anyways no I think your just big but since I don't have a picture you could be borderline fat? just try and do a little more weightlifting to cancel that out :) anyways 205 isn't bad so she was probably just p*ssed don't worry about it and like I said if you feel that self conscious about weights are good :)

• muscle mass. if you notice football players who are solidly muscular are not really considered fat,

but if you are pudgy, not toned and jiggly like you don't work out at all then you're fat.

some guys can be a mix of both types and be big and fat at the same time. as in they will have a little muscle mass but still be jiggly like in their arms or belly

What Guys Said 2

• big = big and built / large boned/just huge you can't avoid how your born

fat = mass...just fat mass...that you can avoid or lose your fat when you body obviously was not made to support your current wieght

• 0|0