Has anyone tried these shoes? link

Do they really tone your legs and butt? If so, how long did you wear them before you started seeing results? Are they worth my money?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they actually work... Advertising and marketing goes a long way to get people to buy things that don't really work and make it look like it has potential to achieve things in a easier or faster way. If you're looking to tone up your legs and ass why don't hit the gym (that actually works if you do it right)

• I'm not necessarily looking for a quick way to tone up my legs. I go to a gym 3-4 times a week. I'm just interested in finding a better shoe to workout in, and I like the fact that these shoes will continue my workout even when I'm not at the gym.

• Okay, then give them a shot I guess

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm also curious about these shoes. These and the fitflops

• I have a pair... But I've never worn them. You can't wear them to run in, they are too unstable. They are more for just walking and doing errands in.