Red vs Blue..or none all together?

I need help choosing the color of my heels! I am going to a neighborhood (OK more like everyone in town) party at my aunts house who last year told me it was casual which I dressed casually for then saw everyone wearing heels and dresses while I was in jeans (I definitely stood out in photos). So a bit wiser this year ..I can't decide between blue shoes or red shoes with a white dress (that sort of looks like this link ) Please help me! OR are tan shoes ok too?

Peace and blessings for the help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesnt really matter, wear what you feel is right, the appearance is more important than what you wear...

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say choose blue heels, as they're not as common and definately stand out, but what I'd suggest is possibly wearing a matching ribbon in your hair or something else small that would match with the heels. just my two cents :3

What Girls Said 1

• Don't mind the men.. Red goes with black and red goes with white.. :) muchhhhhhh better than blue. You should get some black ones.. black and white go with everything :)