Girls - What's your favorite color and type of underwear?

I'm going to buy some for my GF

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are buying for your Girlfriend then buy something you think she will look good in.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'd say it all depends on hair colour and skin colour. For example, I think personally that all colours suit every girl but some colours just make them look extra special! Like I think a nice bright blue, lilac or red for a brunette and for a blonde baby pink, green and orange are stunning. Also, for tanned darker skin a lighter colour looks good and on paler skin a darker colour because this high lights the skin and also makes a great contrast.xx

• If it's for your girlfriend, it should be sexy, so I'd say rasberry red or coral :) I like bikinis or brazillians. :) And a lot of lace too :D

• lace-waist thong in black is my personal fave to be specific :) but, you should definitely buy her what you think she wants. like if she only wears one type of underwear then buy her that kind.

What Guys Said 1

• Women have different colors and types of underwear depending on mood,occasiona and /or time of the month :) Hope that helps