What is your favorite style?

Girls, what is your favorite kind of clothes for a guy to wear on a casual day?

and for the girls to know guys what are your favorite kind of clothes for a girl to wear on a casual day?

Most Helpful Girl

• not counting weather

for guys ---

link

nice t shirt and jeans

for me --

link

or maybe a cute dress

What Girls Said 4

• probably just any old t-shirt and basketball shorts or sweatpants. to be a little more dressy, yet still casual, then I guess a plain tee and straight leg jeans will do. I guess I really don't care too much as long as they look clean and dress for the occasion.

• i think nice fitted jeans not those emo kind lol and nice fitted t shirt, real simple and laid back...natural...I think its all about the fit. and I don't like holes in jeans if its unatural...you can tell there mad that way.

• i like just skinny jeans and a nice plaid shirt but the jeans have to be loose not tight

• Like loose around the legs but still fits around the waist? or loose as in baggy pants.

• Oh cause I would definatley know that right?

lmao but I really do like when guys wear plain shirts

• That is why I said, obviously you are a girl because you would know that's not how it works if you were a guy, so there's no point in you saying "oh cause I would definitely know that" lol

and just plain shirts. all one color and nothing on them period?

• I'm honestly just a fan of a nice t-shirt and fitted jeans. Prefer tennis shoes or sneakers to sandals or flip-flops.

• Do you have a preference of what kind of t-shirt or jeans? Like maybe a baseball t-shirt style for example and the jeans wrangler, or the ones with pre-made holes.

• I actually think jeans with pre-made holes look tacky on guys. Baseball t-shirts are cool.

• Haha on guys, not girls? hahah what if the dude wore some dark blue jeans that like no one wears these days.

What Guys Said 1

• singlet and sleeveless are cool especialy for the one which have big hole to show off muscle