I know that I am ugly, but what cosmetic procedures do you recommend that I should have to look decent?

Any insight, mainly from ladies, would be greatly appreciated, I am tired of my looks misrepresenting my inner qualities and overall demeanor. Thank you in advance.

Here is a link to photo bucket just in case my ugly mug did not upload on here:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you face looks fine but I don'l like your hair at all but that is much easier to fix =).

What Girls Said 2

• Hi there, I hate people who are so shallow! You shoud be able to find a lady without having to go to desperate measures to look attractive... Sadly I know that there are people out there who go for the SUPER HOT guys but don't despair. You will eventually find someone who thinks you are just great!

• i couldn't see the pic on my computer but I do not think you should go a head and get work done because sometimes plastic surgery can go wrong and look unatural. just keep your look clean and well put together but don't try too hard like those guys on jersey shore hahaa their tools! botox equals no facial expression...how boring and why would a guy get a lip job or brow lift or put implants on your cheeks...thats odd. most good looking people have symmetrical faces, so you can't fix a crooked face lol don't get work done.

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Looks have little to do with attracting women

2. You need to put a face where that ass crack is...

• Girls don't like boys they like cars and money...

Just get some beer you will look heaps better after she has had a few..