Do guys like Asian girls with long black hair?

I am Asian (Thai-Chinese). I have slightly tanned skin and long hair (reaches the middle of my back). My hair usually looks black but it looks kind of brown in sunlight.

Do you think I should dye my hair black, like, black black. or should leave it natural like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd leave it natural. Long hair looks so exquisite on Asian women...you don't need to do anything else!

What Guys Said 5

• Hair doesn't really matter much but if its long and you take good care of it and it always smells good...its gonna be one of the first things guys notice about you. You're on the right track.. :)

• I love Asian girls with long black hair, they look great from behind, but they're usually not so hot from the front...

• Leave your hair natural black :)

• Don't you think that your hair is beautiful and unique? Maybe hold off a little longer and see how the Summer lightens it ; plus this is like natural highlights. You think?

• Asian women with long, straight, black hair, OMG, simply irresistible! No, I'm not a stalker.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that Asians with the Ombre color style look so pretty. My old roommate had jet black hair and it was beautiful. I think you should style your hair as you wish.

• I think you should leave it natural:)

• Just leave it the way it is.

Natural things are usually better than things tempted with.

• Just leave it natural.