Guys--Do you care if a girl dresses up for you all the time?

For the most part, I try to dress nice when I go out. I dress along these lines:

link

link

link

link

I also style my hair and wear makeup {not too overdone, I try to keep it natural}.

But there are some days when my guy and I are just hanging around the house where I throw my hair in a ponytail, don't wear makeup, and dress like this:

link

link

link

Would it bother you if your girl didn't get dressed up all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. My girlfriend will dress up sometimes and she looks smoking hot, and I will tell her so. We have gone dancing and she's worn cocktail dresses and stuff like that.

We have also just gone to the movies, hung out at home, or went to play poker with friends, and she wore soccer shorts and a tshirt, short shorts and the girly tank-top thing, still looking absolutely amazing and I tell her so then too.

What Guys Said 8

• Man I think a girl dressed up is sexy but also a girl in her chill gear lol is real hot like sweatpants and a tight tank top is also sexy as hell

• I prefer dressing up on special occasions only. If you are just hanging out, watching TV or something, it's not necessary to dress up. Just be yourself.

• Personally I prefer girls who are casual about that. I'm not someone who will notice necessarily (I know shame on me), and a girl who stresses about dressing up and worries about make up every time she leaves the house will get annoying. Someone who dresses up for every occasion down to going to a grocery store will give me the impression of high maintenance. I'm not saying that you shouldn't take pride in how you look, but you don't have to be vain about it.

• its ok, but when we go out, plz do work on ure appearance, since I will !

i like the "just woke up look on girls" btw.

• I'd say dressing casual is fine while you're cleaning the house, but you should change into something more formal before you bring a guy his sandwich to show your respect.

• Oh soldat, you sleigh me with your with and charm, just like every good 1950's man should.

• What can I say I'm just old fashioned, there is much we can learn from the "greatest generation".

• I actually prefer that

because if we're just relaxing at ur place and ur come all dressed up it will be like she's trying to hard or trying to impress me but in reality she looks just as good in pajamas =)

• Not a problem at all. I would expect it.

• I kinda actually prefer when my girl gets naked for me, more than when she dresses up.

What Girls Said 0