I'm tired of always having to tell them to stop or back off.

I have a boyfriend that I'm deeply in love with. But I'm also the type of girl that gets along better with guys than I do with girls. here's the problem, every time I meet a guy that I want to be friends with he either ends up liking me way too much, wants me to leave my boyfriend for him or they just want to f*** me. I don't know why this happen, but it just does. and I'm sick of it, I'm tired of always having to tell them to stop or back off. I never give them a reason to think that I like them or want them in any way. people say it's because I joke around a lot and laugh or smile a lot too, but I can't help it it's just who I am. I don't understand how guys can be that stupid and misunderstand it! tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I can do to make them stop because at this rate I won't have a single friend at all soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the same way. It is harder to get along with girls, since it usually ends in some sort of competition. Especially if a lot of guys like you, then other girls get all jealous and ask the "what does she have that I don't?" Here is what I have done:

1. Didn't shut up about guys I liked in front of them.

2. Said stuff like "you are a brother to me."

3. Learned to get along with girls.

It is important to have female relationships. I don't really have any close female friends, but I hang out and talk to girls more than guys. My closest friend is a guy, but most guys I don't become close friends with. If a guy likes you, he can't really be a close friend. And if they want you to break up or have sex with them, don't hang out with them. They don't respect you and don't deserve your friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• They are homewreckers. They are trying to make you feel guilty, so you leave your boyfriend, to screw all of them.

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell them to leave you alone and to stop trying to ruin your relationship. If they only want to be friends with you to get with you and make you leave your boyfriend, or cheat on your boyfriend, tell them either they can stick around and be only a friend, or they can leave. And you'll weed out the good guys from the bad ones pretty well that way :)

Good Luck! :)

• I have the same problem...and all I can do is lose some of my really good guy friends because they have liked me or I try not to be as funny and etc. around other guys I guess like be distant..idk. Its hard but I know what your going through.