What Prompts Initial Attraction?

IS it the swagger? Like aka style or the way a person carries themselves? Is it the looks like the facial features? IS it the body rock hard or otherwise? Or is it something else- Usually I can't pick personality as initial attraction cause I usually can't pinpoint it off hand so what starts the clock ticking for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Initial attraction is from looks... sometimes it's a nice smile or something special about a person...anything other than that is not initial attraction. Unless you meet someone who you do not find attractive and after getting to know them, you become attracted to their personality, hence their person, then the initial attraction will come from personality... but that's going too far isn't it. ;)

What Girls Said 2

• If anyone says anything other than physical appearance its a lie. If you do not know the person that is the first thing you SEE literally. For me personally a guy that is taller than me, nice smile with white straight teeth lol(I can't stand seeing stained crooked teeth, such a turn off). The way he behaves with whoever he is with, the way he carries himself.

• well most times for me, its the "swagger" of a guy lol. just cause if he has that carefree lalala vibe I find that really atttractive. but then again, I was once attracted to this guy that his like apperence and looks weren't attractive to me at all...like at all, but his personality was what got me. like I was sooooo attracted to him just cause he said all the right things and the way he was and how he talked to me and everything, not the way he looks or shows himself to be ya know? haha but that's just me lol

What Guys Said 0