No make up? is that ok?

i just recently went through a break up, and I am still way hurt by it, and I cry a lot, so I just decided not to wear make up for awhile. is that ok? is it ok to just all of the sudden not wear make up for a long time? will people be like grossed out? I personally don't think I look bad, but I just wonder if people will think it is weird? haha I just don't feel the use of it since I just cry it off anyways.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're just going to cry it off, what's the point?

• Haha true true, that's what I'm saying :)

• :) haha thank you

• Yw

What Guys Said 4

• Personally I think women look much better with little to no makeup. But you want to do what makes you feel comfortable, I think that is the most important thing.

• Personally I prefer girls without makeup.

• I think its sexy when a girl doesn't wear makeup, because to me it shows she's confident enough to show her real face to the world instead of dolling it up constantly.

It is decidedly NOT gross.

Feel better!

• i think makeup in general is gross.so no makeup is def cool

What Girls Said 4

• I friend of my stopped wearing make-up a lot of the time after she split up with this guy she was really into.

I thought she looked gorgeous, and even better without her make-up!

Good luck. you seem like a lovely girl.and I'm sure you deserve better than that guy =]

• It is fine. I never wear make up. Nobody will care. Plus, if you think you look fine then you probably look great. (I've never found someone who gives themself enough credit)

PS: I hope you feel better soon. If you need someone to talk to message me anytime. Good luck!

• To tell you another wrd for make up is fake up. Why do you want to look like some thing your not. You should feel comfortable in your own skin. Do you kno wut I'm saying. Your own skin is the most beautiful thing in the world and you shouldn't ruin it ok = )

• :( I'm so sorry I feel for you. It hurts so bad I know if you need to talk I'm here hun! I just went through this too. I'm sure you look more beautiful naturally!