What eye/hair color and skin tone do guys look for in a girl?

I love how most guys on here say that they look for personality more than looks, but I'm just curious. I have dark tan skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair (that is sometimes mistaken for black). To everyone's surprise, I am Irish/German. I don't have any freckles, but I really wish I did. What is looked for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• looks will get you through the door or for a one night stand but personality will keep you around

What Guys Said 6

• a little naturally tanned, brown or black eye, curly black or brown long hair, funny = imma ask you to marry me.

• my question is. if ur irish..WHERES THE RED. LOL

but no. personalty def. you could be the hottest girl in the world (gisele bunduchen imo) and have the worst personality...bye bye. lol

but no. personalty def. you could be the hottest girl in the world (gisele buduchen imo) and have the worst personality...bye bye. lol

• Well, I like the white pale european nordic blonde lol.

Yeah but personality is always the most important.

• guys don't look for the color of your hair/skin (although some may) they look for your personality. I had a girlfriend who was attarctive in every way but was a horrible gossiper, so I broke up with her.

• Are you sure? German/Irish?

Your what I would be looking foe in a girl!

Nice everything. Especially love the thick curly hair.

• *for not "foe"

What Girls Said 2

• I really hope you don't mind me saying this, and for the record I am totally straight, but you are absolutely gorgeous! If that's you in the picture, then you don't even have to worry! you could model... and I'm not even joking. You look fantastic and I'm sure you will find the right guy who will like your hair, eye and skin color... and loove your personality. ;)

• the last guy I liked said brown hair brown eyes a bit tan naturally...not too pale