How short is short?

Girls what is your height and what height do you prefer in a guy? What do you consider "short"?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5ft nothing, so I don't usually have an issue with guys being too short. I've dated a guy who was like 5'4, and a guy who was 6'0. My personal preference is somewhere in between, but height for me is never really an issue.

What Girls Said 9

• i'm 5'8 and I prefer 5'10+ (dating a guy for two years now that is 5'6 though). I would say short is 5'5 and below.

• well I usually date guys 5'6 and above. I'm 5'7. it's all relative I guess.

• i'm 5'6' and I love guys to be taller than me, like 6 feet tall just because I love to wear high heels. personally, short for me, is 5'7" or 5'8"

• I am 5'8" but wearing heels projects me to about 5'11-6'0:

I don't mind if a guy is my height becuase flats are attractive..but I prefer when guys are about 5'10" or taller so that it isn't such a big deal when we go out and I dress up!

I consider 5'6" short...because then I'm already taller than you. an inch taller than me makes me feel pretty good :)

• I'm 5'4 so...nothing shorter then that probably...

• I am 5'2 and I like tall men preferable around 6 feet. I get a lot of slack for that but it is what I like. I think 5'8 or less is short for a man.

• I'm 5'5", I generally like really tall guys, (like 6'), but that's just me. Most girls are content with a guy who's taller than them by an inch. I consider "short" 5' or less.

• Im 5'2, I consider short 5'5 for a guy, but I don't have preference.

• I'm 5'6 so anything shorter than 5'6 is too short. my ideal height would be 5'10 and up so I can wear heels :)

What Guys Said 0