What hobbies do guys like girls doing? (hopefully that made sense)

My boyfriend is leaving me because I play too many video games ( CoD , Halo, RDR, WoW...and so on).

I must say, It's really addictive :(

but video games isn't all I do, I play heaps of rugby and cricket.

I play guitar, piano, drums, bass and saxophone, and read a fair amount.

My 'ex' boyfriend also mentioned that I'm just too much of a guy :)?

He quoted "You listen to metal, WTF?"

So, I was wondering, What would you have your girlfriend do all day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh jeeze...Alliance or Horde?

He was dis'n metal?

My girl spends the part of her day when she isn't studying, trying to inflate my ego to the burting point. Can't break her of it. She says it's her opinion and she can share it any time she feels like it *grins*

Are those the tings you love doing? Then do them...but remember for you to meet ugys who will be into you...well you do have to be OUTSIDE...in REALITY...*grins*

Yeah I know. Reality is for people who can handle the Burning Crusades.

Be you. If you love who you are you were with the wrong guy. When you meet the right one, he is going to more important than a flying mount...and he's gonna ask what color you picked. *wink*

What Guys Said 12

• You sound awesome really. I love it when a girl does "ungirly" things or as you ex boyfriend mentioned "is too much of a guy". I like compatibility in relationships so I like common ground, I guess it all depends on what sort of guy you are dating. But don't listen to that crap and TimeAndTimeAgain said. I love video games (hence the Starcraft lurker as my avatar), they are awesome. Playing instruments is really cool, but I suppose that's somewhat biased since I'm looking to be a music major and love playing guitar. Metal is also amazingly kick*ss! Just continue being yourself.

• What would you have your girlfriend do all day? I'd have her play CoD, Halo, and all those other games with me. o.o

WTF? Don't change yourself just because that loser didn't appreciate your hobbies. Find someone who likes you for the things you like to do! I would absolutely LOVE a girl who likes to play video games, especially if she likes to play instruments as well.

As long as that's not all she does, and actually goes out with me to do other things as well, then I don't care if her hobbies don't include spa sessions, going to the mall 10 times a week, or whatever girls who aren't "too much of a guy" like to do.

Seriously, I don't know what that dude was smoking, but as far as I'm concerned, he just walked out on what I think would be an awesome girlfriend for me.

PS: I herd you were single, wanna meet up sometime for some CS? <3 Just kidding lol. But seriously, stay exactly the way you are. =) I know plenty of guys who will love the way you are.

• Lol :P Thank you :)

I'll take you up on that offer for CS :P Or L4D maybe?

• Nah I was really just kidding. I love to play games and always have, but my life is way too busy that I'm uncapable of doing so. :/

• Lol you said "heaps". I can't blame him. Its a turn off to me if a woman is too much like a guy. If you burp and don't wear makeup and curse a lot then that's going to stop you from getting many guys attention. Do you do that stuff? Its odd that a woman would like rugby.

Maybe you should try being more like Valerie Poxleitner. Then I can't imagine him leaving you. She plays many instruments and plays cheesy love songs on her keytar and acoustic guitar and is obsessed with video games and comic books. And she's cute and has a very sweet voice. And believe it or not, she mentioned she listens to metal. She's almost exactly the perfect woman for me.

What do you mean what would I have my girlfriend do all day? Its not like we can boss our girlfriends around. That question needs to be rephrased. I think what you mean to say is "What do you want your kind of girlfriend to do all day?" Am I right?

• Lets face it every guy is going to be different some will dig your life style and some will pass you up. Just do what makes you happy and enjoy. A guy who shares many of the same likes will come along and the rest will be history. I bet if you were to put this post on a shirt and wear it out and about from time to time guys will chase you.

• Most guys would LOVE a girl like you. I suggest you go FIND ONE! Yeah... with about 60 percent of guys you could actually be yourself.

• You...sound...awesome :) Don't change please haha

• The only time a girl becomes too much of a guy is when she can beat me in a fight haha. But I love girls that can do things I love and enjoy them, not just because I like them.

By the sounds of it, you are a girl who can enjoy things that guys do and guys are moire attracted to that. Trust me :)

• I think its really sexy that you play video games and listen to metal, considering that's what I do. You sound like you would be perfect to me. =)

BTW alliance or horde?! =)

• yeah that's like a bunch of amazing qualities, just keep moving on and you'll find a man who worships you

• You...are...awesome!

Don't change! You will find a guy VERY soon who will like all the things you do...trust me.

• do you like super smash brother brawl on the wii ... if so you can come over to play multiplayer ssbb if you want or check out the new metroid game too lol :)

• Please date me =*(.

wtb gamer girlfriend. 5k + MY SOUL

What Girls Said 4

• haha, yes, I guess you pretty much have un-girly hobbies, in the traditional sense. but I thought people these days generally didn't care so much anymore.

I actually think most people like someone with hobbies they can relate to, so a volleyball-person would get along well with someone who likes volleyball, cause they understand each other easier in the hobby/ interest department.

I'm sorry to hear about your break up too by the way :(

• You just can't seem to find a guy who likes you for who you are. I have to admit that I'm not girly at all too and I would never change who I am for a guy. I don't think you should either. I noticed that some of my friends pretend to be girly and end up being dumped harsher then you could ever imagine.

• You sound amazing! Don't change for that one guy, and just do what makes you happy!

• I think u're pretty cool :). Try some outdoor activities too and see if u'd enjoy 'em.