A guy who tucks in his shirt, when he's wearing shorts?

A guy who tucks in his shirt, when he's wearing shorts. Like basketball style shorts, whether they are from football or baseball, but that style. Since I play baseball I am so used to tucking in my shirts, and I tend to do that with a casual shorts and my baseball shorts. Is that unappealing or no?

• I find that attractive
  • I find that unattractive
  • It's whatever
casual shirt*

Most Helpful Girl

• nope, I don't like that... here are examples of what I don't like...

link

link

but this is good

link

wearing a belt and half tucking in the shirt right above to show off the belt buckle is the best way to tuck in a shirt.

and dress shirts should be tucked in...like this

link

but it can also be worn like this if its short and like rounded/v shaped at the bottom and usually with sleeves rolled up

link

link

this is bad

link

and this is bad,

link

but I don't know why... I think it's his body shape...

It all depends on your body shape, on the style of the shirt, the shorts, the occasion and your attitude/style... pictures are your best friend... haha

• Haha, I don't know how many of those I was laughing so hard because it is just horrible. I like the 3rd link, the way I am talking about with shorts is how you see most basketball players tuck in their shirts, like kobe bryant for example. Dress shirts are made to be tucked in if the bottom is completely round. if the bottom has v cuts on both left and right side its suppose to be untucked. I'm pretty anal when it comes to how I look, I don't care much for brands but how I dress I do care.

• Haha well those were kind of obvious. I only tuck in shirts if they are long. Long as in if I can untuck 4 inches of the shirt and have it still be tucked in, then I will tuck it in. If it is like 2 inches below my waist line on my pants then I don't tuck it in What's the point right, its too short in the first place. When I am wearing jeans with a belt I do like having my shirt untucked but the front of my shirt kinda behind my belt. I don't know if that looks good to girls but to me it does haha

• From what you're saying, I'm sure you are fine! and what you wear with jeans is perfect.

What Girls Said 5

• i find it attractive when there slightly tucked in, like how you said about how kobe bryant tucks his in :)

• Haha yeah, one of my friends when I was younger during a game had his shirt all the way tucked in, I was like hey man, you might wanna tuck that out a bit.....

• Haha ya, tucked in all the way is a major turn off lol your good with it being tucked in like kobe's, even if your tucking it in casually

• Tucking in shirts can be sexy if you know how to do it or look good in it. Ur used to tuck in shirts while playing baseball, but shoul'nt be doin it with a casual shorts, , dun mind but I won't find it sexy at all! not with a short!

• Okay.. I want to make sure we are on the same page when it comes to tucking a shirt. A guy tucks it in, but its not like all the way tucked. basically the bottom part is tucked in while the rest is untucked. If this makes sense. If this is the same thing you are thinking of when tucking in a shirt then okay thanks for the answer =]

• i just kinda threw up in my mouth at the thought?

• I personally like it, but not too much(:

• i hate when guys tuck their shirts in. its so 1960s dad! lol

• Haha if that is the case, I'm gonna pull them up as far as I can, and have it completely tucked in, Maybe I will be able to score with the older women haha jk

What Guys Said 0