What is the best hair length on guys?

Random question I thought would be pretty interesting to hear about. Let me hear your comments please :) I have long messy hair that most of the girls love but then again I hear lots of girls like short hair.

• Short
  • Medium
  • Long
  • Other - Comment please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the guy. For most short hair or medium hair seems to work the best, but for some guys long hair (even half way down the back) is better (especially the artsy ones).

Based on your pictures I think that hair length suits you fine :)

What Girls Said 6

• I like both! it depends on the guy... the "justin bieber hair" is nice and I love the faux hawk... and the military cut is nice too. I also like the buzz cut... :) haha

As long as it doesn't go into a pony tail, you're good! lol

• i like guys with long hair...like jagmin michael from a skylit drive link

and bill kaulitz from tokio hotel link <33

• I like andy sixx's hair too...from the band black veil brides http://viewmorepics.MySpace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=7997148&albumID=31067&imageID=78568056 <3

• I'd say for wavy or straight hair, a surfer cut is best. for curly hair, shorter styles look better

• I think for curly hair that a longer ( not long) cut can look reeeally amazing and sexy as long as his hair doesn't look frizzy or damaged. As long as it's conditioned it can look really good...

• i like it when guys have stright hair down to their eyebrow but little past it. espesally brown hair I love it lol hope it helps :)

• up to ears and messy = hot

• Around ear length is good. Too short and your head looks funny, too long and your a girl. :)

answer mine!

link

What Guys Said 0