Men with facial hair...a YES or a NO?

Hey guys, I would like to know what you guys thing of men with facial hair? I've been growing facial hair for the last year...but lots of girls seem to like it, and others just say it doesn't suit me at all. If you guys would have a look at my pics, what would you suggest...YES or NO? I'd really like to get a more universal opinion!

Thanks guys...

Homer out

Most Helpful Girl

• you look great with facial hair. some girls feel obligated to let guys know if they don't like something about them, and I'm not sure why. one of my guy firend's is recently single and has been trying out new things, one of which is facial hair, and I thought he looked great, but some girls would tell him it looked horrible, and he needed to shave... like their opinion matters?

What Girls Said 14

• when a guy has facial hair and he has a baby face it sort of looks like he's trying too hard. I prefer guys to be shaven or a little facial hair but not too much. it's all about personal preferences

• i love a smoothe face on a man. On rare occasions a little scruff is ok.

• Yes, but not too long.

Your's is a little too long.

• I think that facial hair on guys breaks down into the following ways:

Clean Shaven- Every guy

Scruff- Every guy

Light Beard- Most guys

Goatee- No guys

Mountain Lumberjack Beard- Very few guys

Mustache- no guys

• I agree with the first girl who answered. Stubble is good but I a beard like brad pitt's was is not, its kinda gross to me . link

• I prefer a nice smooth face - clean cut, no facial hair. In fact, no hair anywhere except on top of their head. ^_^

• Really anywhere? You would like a guy who shaved his arms and legs? Chest and pits?

• In that case I apologize; especially if I came across as defensive - It sounded like you were trying to invalidate my comment. No hard feelings. ^_^

• My husband shaves everything but his pits.. and the top of his head.. I like it that way too..

• no

• facial hair looks very nice on you (looked at your pics). I like how you have a shaved head and then the facial hair, its kind of commical (atleast to me) but I just like shaved heads.

• I think it looks good on you. :D Looks best in the Horse picture, the pic with the cute blonde girl, and the suit. :D

I like facial hair if it looks good, otherwise it's just Meh.

• i love facial hair on a guy, it's bery sexy. it's just that different styles suit different men.

• YES YES YES YES YES YES, but more of a stubbly beard not a full on bush

• depends who is wearing it and some look ok, but in general I hate it.

• Depends on the guy, and what his facial hair is. It's good on you.

• a little stubble is nice, but full on bread is NOT

What Guys Said 1

• Just depends on the person. Me, I think I look better clean shaven, to give me that whole sophisticated look, but a person can easily make a beard or mustache work. Look at men in the 1800s. Course, some people can't make it work, or even kill a form. Look at Hitler in the 40s. So, just go with what your gut and the ladies tell you.