Is there any hair color particularly flattering for girls with big noses? (pic)

People in real life say my nose isn't that big, or that it's average sized but people on the internet are always commenting on it saying "get a nose job" and whatnot...KINDA hurts. anyway, I was wondering if there's any hair color that will at least flatter that kind of feature. I don't mind having a large-ish nose, many very attractive women do especially those of Indian or otherwise "ethnic" descent (I'm white but I've been confused for other things many times). My nose is more like long/curved as opposed to wide, which I think is nice, but I want a hair color that flatters it. Should I go dark, to play off the "exotic" thing, or go with highlights to soften it? Sorry, I have posted pics here before but I like getting strangers' advice- no need for compliments/insults on my actual looks, not important. lol

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• The hair color you have now is very complimentary to your eyes. In the first picture I noticed that the color was almost exact - a very rich mahogany brown. In the second picture, you seem to have olive undertones to your skin color - very exotic. But you looked a little washed out in the second picture - I think it was the color of your dress. Your skin tone would be better emphasized with warmer colors - browns, reds, dark green. And a darker lipstick to have the trifecta of complementary hair, eyes and lips. Nothing too drastic for the lips, just a little more color to balance you out. I don't think you should change your hair color at all, you are beautiful - I only glanced at your nose because you mentioned it. It's fine.

• It's faded a little since those pics, so you suggest keeping with the deep, bronzed/coppery browns? Thanks for all your input. I'm totally white but I love to play off the olive/exotic thing. Very helpful!!!

• Yes, keep that color.

What Guys Said 2

• I think your nose looks very nice. Strangely enough, that is not the first time I've said that. I think the hair that your currently have works well with it. I don't think you need a nose job,

You look very nice. Sorry for the compliment.

• No, it's ok. It's not forbidden, lol, I'm just saying it's not the point of the post. but thanks!

• Haha, I was kidding, I'm pretty sure compliments are never forbidden.

• I think your color is just fine. You look good.

• So medium brown works with that type of face?

• Yeah. Also your nose is just fine. You are a very good looking girl

• Huh. I never thought so but thanks! I've just been teased about it for YEARS and sometimes I just wanna take a chainsaw to it. lol

What Girls Said 4

• I somehow feel that going lighter will soften the overall look of you're face, and could possibly be more flattering. Darker colours are a bit more 'brutal' in terms that it contrasts against you're face and could possibly draw more attention.

• So you think highlights might be nice? I look kinda bad as a blonde, but I like brown with highlights. I've done that before :)

• Haha, yes I think highlights would be fine. Anything lighter. By the way, I have not looked at you're pictures, so I don't know whether you should be concious about you're nose, but if that's how you feel... I deffs say lighter!

• Oh, ok, haha. My hair is like medium brown right now. I want to change it, even if it just means a different tone or highlights!

• you look fine! And your nose is not big! Your hair looks great on your face. Don't worry about it! :)

• I think the current hair color you have right now looks PERFECT on you. I know you said no need for compliments, but you are a stunning girl and your nose is NOT big at all! I honestly can't think of anything that you could change about yourself appearance wise to be any prettier. I'm sure if you wanted to change your color for whatever reason you could get away with a slightly darker or slightly lighter tone, hopefully nothing too dramatic.

• Not a large nose. BLONDE DOESNT HELP. A girl named Emma at my school had a large, large nose and then died her hair blonde and its worse.. so yeah.

• That probably makes sense because blonde on me is horrible. When I say lighter, I mean like highlights or a lighter shade of brown! lol. Trust me, blonde is not good on me (Although it could also be my skin tone, it just doesn't go with blonde for some reason). thanks for the input!

• Thanks! I was thinking bronze-brown hair and face framing caramel highlights might be nice. :)

• Yes! Perfect. I used to have sortta the same thing and it does wonders.