Is this good?

Okay so my friend told me that I wouldn't be one of those girls who a guy considers hot or sexy. I would be considered cute and beautiful or gorgeous. Is this bad? And what does this mean? Would a boy (16-17 years old) rather have a beautiful girl who knows well or a sexy girl? I think I already know the answer to this lol but just curious! Please help. Any help is much appreciated:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always gone by the mantra that the kind of girl you are dictates the kind of guy you'll attract. For example, if you are a cute, intelligent girl with lots of personality, you will most likely attract a cute, intelligent guy who will treat you with respect. However, if you are a "sexy" or "hot" girl who acts like a slut and is not very bright, then you will attract the kind of guy who would want your body more than you as a whole and will treat you like s***. And yes, those nice guys are hard to come by, and when you find one they will be quiet and shy most likely. You just have to stick it out and not turn into one of the plastic whores that tend to dominate the high school crowd. But as long as you are one of those good girls, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Hope this helped!

• This really helped! Thank you soooo much:) I really respect ur opinion!

• Haha, you're welcome, glad I could help :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on the guy. It's really best to have a guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot, and who thinks you look just as good in sweats with no makeup on as you do all dressed up in something sexy. If a guy is always calling you hot and sexy, and not beautiful, he's not looking you YOU, just your body, and he's only after one thing. If you find someone who calls you beautiful, go with him.. he'll treat ya better.

• Thank you soooo much:) I will take this advice :)

• My 17yo son prefers a girl with smarts and refuses to even give the time of day to the prissy girls who think they're all that because of looks or money.

• Wow! Good to know...Thank you :)