Do guys prefer the short petite body on a girl or the tall type?

i am petite and very short. I'm typically the shortest in the group. though I am petite, I am big chested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally to me it does'nt matter. The girl can be tall or short, skinny or fat, it's really not a big deal.

But generally speaking I think most guys do like shorter girls. My friends sure do. My one friend who about 6'2" dated a girl who was like 5' even. He loved it, lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Short, petite. But personality is more important.

• I know for a fact that many would prefer you.

But please answer this, I'd like to know. Would you prefer a guy who is among shorter guys (say 5'7") or someone taller (say 5'11")?

• Even though I'm short I prefer tall guys but it depends on the guy.the guy has definitly got to be taller than by a bit. In other words I just prefer em taller.

What Girls Said 1

• pshh! your among on of the lucky girls. (im 5'11''... its not always easy) :P lol. guys I see generally are attracted to shorter gals. its all in the head though >.>(kidding kidding). no, but guys have different preferences so as long as you keep YOUR options open, there should be little to no problems :)