Should I dye my hair dark? (my natural)

honest nice opinions please! I have blue eyes and I tan. my hair has been dark before, pretty much black. I kinda miss it! what do you guys think ? I get bored with the blonde. so what's the hotter of the two?

i just posted a picture of me with my black hair. tell me your opinions what looks better

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely dye it darker. To be honest, whenever I see your pictures the first thing I notice is how fake your hair looks (haha no offense) and I think darker hair would look more natural and suit your complexion and features better.

• Thanks hun. no offense taken. another reason I'm going darker is because the bleach dries my hair out. the black made it soo nice.

What Guys Said 3

• black

• I actually think you look slutty with dark hair and you look better with black hair.

• Did you mean slutty with blond hair? lol I think you had a typo

• Ok this question is old so either way I don't care. learn how to make more sense with what you say. your words are off. ahhh YOUNGINS

• I do make a lot of sense with what I say. It's just that I don't always explain myself in a way that even a five year old can understand. Ahhh OLDINS.

• You look slightly less of a deranged and scary slut with darker hair.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you look a lot nicer with darker hair. It looks nicer with your skin tone, and is more natural..

• black is sexy :)

• i would go with black...i tan and my hair is naturally black lol

• you kinda look slutty with londe hair. black hair makes it better.

• Lol yeah blonde hair is kinda slutty, I'm no means of a slut but I kno what you mean lol which is why I'm going darker. thanks