Should I dye my hair dark? (my natural)

honest nice opinions please! I have blue eyes and I tan. my hair has been dark before, pretty much black. I kinda miss it! what do you guys think ? I get bored with the blonde. so what's the hotter of the two?

Updates:
i just posted a picture of me with my black hair. tell me your opinions what looks better

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely dye it darker. To be honest, whenever I see your pictures the first thing I notice is how fake your hair looks (haha no offense) and I think darker hair would look more natural and suit your complexion and features better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks hun. no offense taken. another reason I'm going darker is because the bleach dries my hair out. the black made it soo nice.

What Guys Said 3

• black

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually think you look slutty with dark hair and you look better with black hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you mean slutty with blond hair? lol I think you had a typo

• Show All
    • Ok this question is old so either way I don't care. learn how to make more sense with what you say. your words are off. ahhh YOUNGINS

• I do make a lot of sense with what I say. It's just that I don't always explain myself in a way that even a five year old can understand. Ahhh OLDINS.

• You look slightly less of a deranged and scary slut with darker hair.

5|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• I think you look a lot nicer with darker hair. It looks nicer with your skin tone, and is more natural..

2|0
    0|0
  • black is sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i would go with black...i tan and my hair is naturally black lol

0|1
    0|0
  • you kinda look slutty with londe hair. black hair makes it better.

1|0
    0|1
    • Lol yeah blonde hair is kinda slutty, I'm no means of a slut but I kno what you mean lol which is why I'm going darker. thanks