Could I ever be as hot as my best friend? how?

this is my best friend beth. she is super hot I think and I want to know how I can be hot like her.

this is beth

link

this is me

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you compare yourself with a beautiful girl? It is easy to compare with an average girl... You're a troll that is fishing for compliments.

The anonymous girl is correct:

Did you see this post? "You're a troll.You have how many different accounts?Posting Q's on "do you think I'm pretty" and "Why would he choose an ugly girl over me" on multiple websites.You're some creepy old guy.You say your name is "Angelica Avalon" yet you had an account named "Ryliesandsar" which is the URL to the photos you've been posting and you denied that account on one of your questions"

What Guys Said 18

• Not doing things the way you're doing now. Your best friend has a look that looks natural, like she's not going out of her way to try to look pretty. With you, you're buried under so much hair dye, makeup, and just all sorts of crap that it looks you're plastic. Your best friend has a look that says "I roll out of bed looking good." Because there's very little makeup or hairstyling or anything. It's just her look. With you on the other hand, I can't even tell what you look like under all that. You'll never be able to compete with her when you treat your body like Fast & the Furious wannabes treat their Honda Civics with their body kits and big rear wings. You'll never be able to compete with someone who's just naturally beautiful by turning to science and products. The only way you could start playing in her league is by start going with a more natural look.

• it seems like she puts about 7 pounds less makeup on that you. I may be onto something.

• Haha I noticed that too. She definitely needs less makeup.

• You are way hotter than your friend. I think the real question is who is this link

• she is hotter?

• Are you kidding me? You are WAY more pretty than her. (And I swear I'm not just saying that.) She looks like a girl that tries too hard to me.. you look like you want to be noticed.. but you are not willing to make it the center of your life. You care how you look, but its not the end of the world. You are already a 9 in my book.

• You have nothing to worry about.

• You are as hot as your friend.

• haha ur wayy hotter

• youre both attractive...but since I lean towards brunette's..beth would win...but again...ONE man's opinion...she just looks more naturally beautiful.

• No. your chinese or something, your friend isnĀ“t.

Next question

• I think you are so much hotter id do you so much more easily than I would ur friend you are smoking hot

• I wouldn't worry about it. You look reasonably good.

• You are hotter than Beth.

• You think she's hotter?

Time for an eye exam!

I wouldn't even think of asking a girl that looks like you out, feeling that your way out of my league.

• you are hotter then her to be honest, she has boobs, but your face is incredible :)

• I'm surprised you can even see a face underneath 7 pounds of makeup.

the beth girl has natural hair and a clean face, she looks fresh and pretty

the other one has disgustingly dyed hair and a sh*tload of makeup

you can't even tell what her natural skintone is underneath the cakey foundation

i'm not saying she's not pretty. there's apossibility but its slim since she's clearly trying very hard to cover up and mask every last trace of herself.

• You're already better looking. Problem solved.

• Take off you' fake' hair, take off your hairdryer (yeah, your isn't straight) take off your make up, and you're finished. What about her? Naturally pretty, and I bet you uploaded her worst picture...Beth? NO make up, or 'fake color' hair', just naturally. Simple.

• NO YOU CAN'T, you know why? Because she's naturally pretty, and what can I say about you? You look like an asian that got the hair bleached... (but asians normally are way prettier than you) and I notice something too: LOTS of make up, BESIDES of your hair is hiding your forehead that is massive...Got it?

• I'm not Asian. I never have been. I'm from Mississippi.

• Who cares? the point is that you look like a mixed asian trying too hard to get attention, not being naturally pretty.

What Girls Said 14

• This seems a lot like attention seeking.

• I flipped through her other pictures, why are there pictures of YOU on there?

Fake account, fake pictures

• That's MY ACCOUNT. I just took a few pix from her MySpace and put them on my account so y'all couldn't find her on MySpace or something.

• OK, little Southern Belle, listen up.

Stop dying your hair blonde. Stop wearing so much makeup. That's pretty much it.

Now stop being a desperate attention whore, it's old.

• Are you being serious right now?

• actually I think you are hotter than she is, but you are both hot

• it must be opposite day. you're prettier than your friend beth. you're really pretty (regardless of makeup) and she's averagely cute. like your friend is cute but not all that great

• maybe in the pic you posted she looks uglier than you, but in this pic link she's way prettier and natural. Stop it with the make up. Go natural. And yeah, no more questions about how pretty or ugly you are.

• You really need to stop with all of these questions regarding you're looks.

You're either really, really insecure, or such an attention whore it's pathetic. But I'm going to go with a 50/50 between the two.

Get a life.

Good luck.

• Your*

In my flurry of annoyance I used improper grammar. May the grammar Gods have mercy.

• You're sounding desperate!

Sweetie, stop it! It's already obvious that you're an attention seeker. Are you special? (Don't take it as a compliment, I mean in mental way)

• you're sick a bit young lady. All of your question are in order to get attention. Is this normal?

You must have self steem problems, but honey, lol Too much make up makes your face 'pretty but 100% fake'.

Neither fishing for compliments, nor make up will heal your mind.

Try a therapy.you're sick a bit young lady. ALL your question are in order to get attention. Is this normal?

You must have self steem problems, but honey over make up won't heal your mind, try a therapy.

• Did you see this post? "You're a troll.You have how many different accounts?Posting Q's on "do you think I'm pretty" and "Why would he choose an ugly girl over me" on multiple websites.You're some creepy old guy.You say your name is "Angelica Avalon" yet you had an account named "Ryliesandsar" which is the URL to the photos you've been posting and you denied that account on one of your questions"

• Shut up Arby, and stop being a psycho jealous freak. I know I'm a zillion times hotter than you and you hate that fact, but bad mouthing me on the internet is not going to make you prettier or make me uglier.

• Lmfao...Let people check out the information on the internet then. But they gotta be faster cause you are already trying to delete everything, uhu?

• Did you copy that,cause I think I wrote that haha.Cause I was there when someone busted her a**

• I think you're way prettier than she is

• You're obviously very pretty so lighten up on the makeup. You really don't need nearly as much.

• I actually think you're wayyy prettier than your friend beth, no offense to your friend she's really pretty too, but I just think your prettier than she is.