Why do most girls wear hair extensions, weave etc,.?

I never really understood why.. Do you wear hair extensions, clips in? If so, how come?

Do you dislike your natural hair or something?

I'm curious..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear it. but it's just a different style. it's like wearing different shades of lipstick or changing your eyeshadow. not a big deal

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't say MOST girls, haha. But I guess it depends on where you live. Personally, I only know like one person who has hair extensions where I live. I wouldn't want them for myself.

• So girls like change and some like having longer hair (since it takes awhile to grow out hair).

I am naturally dark haired but I am currently a blonde. I like changing up my hairstyle as long as it compliments my face and I think a lot of girls think this way too for their look.

• they can do it for a number of reasons...

1. Versatility

2. Insecurities

3. Keep real hair healthy, while achieving new styles

• Hi, I don't think that most of the girls wear it, well..at least not in my country, it's not common at all here...

And, answering your last question...I like my hair a lot, actually...my hair is what I like the most in my looks...My hair loves me, and I love it haha LOL

• Maybe not in Brazil but here it's pretty common..

That's nice. Haha..

• Question Asker: Yes, the culture is different hehe :)

And, by the way, I forgot to mention.. your hair is very beautiful :)

• Yeah, most definitely. People in Brazil are bless with beautiful hair and of course, other countries are too. XD

Why thank you. :) Yours too girl!

• I don't wear extensions. But, if I were to wear extensions the reason would be for length. Some girls wear them for more volume.

• i don't, in fact I think I cut my hair too much. I have really short hair but that's only because I don't find long hair that attractive. I mean everyone I see has long hair and I like to look different and unique ...:)

• i don't its to fake some or a lot of girls wear them because they have poor thin hair? I don't know I'm guessing that