Your most embarrassing moment?

Anything that happened in your life that made you want to go hide on the moon.

Most Helpful Girl

• there are 2 that come to mind

there was this guy I had the biggest crush on him...so one of my guy friends happened to be his cousin and he finds out that I'm really into his cousin and he's like "oh I'm going to help you out".."im so gonna get you guys together"...so a couple days later he comes up (my friend) to me and says "he's says that he like you to, and that you can consider you guys a couple now"..and I'm smiling like a retard and everything lol...so I noticed that this guy (my crush) hasn't made even spoken to me since my guy friend told me this...so after 3 days of waiting my other friend goes over to him all angry during lunch an says why haven't you talked to your girlfriend..and he's like my girlfriend?..i don't have a girlfriend..and she's like b.s and she points to me and says her that's your gf..and he didn't even know who I was! omg I was in 7th grade and he was in 8th..i wanted to DIE!...

and the second one also happened at lunch I think I was a freshman...i got up from the lunch table and a guy (who lived to embarrass me, I didn't know it was because he had a crush on me)..yells ahahahaha its the ink lady!...the whole lunch room got silent...i looked on the back of my pants and I had sat in INK omg I wanted to be invisible..everyone was staring one table was laughing uncontrollably it was like a scene from a movie...

but now I look back and laugh lol

• Haha wow. I bet you probably triple check your chair before sitting now lol . But I guess its a part of growing up. You learn to laugh at yourself :)

• Haha I do..i never want that to happen again I still have those pants to remind me lol

• Haha interesting...

What Girls Said 3

• I went to a water park in a bikini and decided to go boogy boarding in the wave pool. As I rode the wave and came to the shallow end, I proceeded to exit the pool with my board under my arm. Suddenly, I hear hooting and hollering and people staring at me, the back tie on my bathing suit top came undone and part of my chest was exposed. I covered myself with the board until I got to my towel. I wore a tee shirt the rest of the day. UGH.

• lol one time me and mi friends went to this water parkand there was this volcano thing filled with water and we stood under it waitn for it to come down and when it did, it brought mi bikini top down with it! that's y I never wear strapless bikinis anymore =(

• My most embarrassing moment was in 6th grade band we had to play our duets and I had just completed my solo and my oboe reed broke. The person who I was playing my duet with would not listen to me as I told him my reed was broken and that I needed to get my spare reed wet so it would play so we got up on "the box" and he played his part and I had all the correct finger positions but no sound and the entire band laughed at me , needles to say I no longer play the oboe in band.

What Guys Said 3

• sleepaway camp in 8th grade... we were doing color war and it was the last day. I had to take a huge dump, but thought I could hold it and tough it out for tug of war. Midway through it was getting bad and we had almost won, so everyone would scream 1,2,3 pull and we'd all tug. When we won on the last pull, I couldn't hold it and it exploded. Nobody heard it since the noise level was insane, but it smelled and some sh*t ran down my leg. I ran up to take a shower, and by the time I got back I already had a nickname lined up- Sip (sh*ts in pants). I denied it till the end, but everyone knew what happened.

• Someone broke into my locker and stole my cloths during gym class. in 8th grade It rained the night before and we ran through the mud. Needless to say the gym pants where no longer wearable. When I relized someone stole my cloths I walked to the office in my underwear and the vice principle made me walk with her to my next class in my boxers to ask if anyone knew what happend to my cloths.

• In 9th grade I sat in gum at lunch and walked around all freakin day with it on my ass while everyone looked and laughed.

• LMFAO!!!! I am very sorry for laughing but your answer is hilarious. I am sorry you had that experience.