Should I get rid of my beard, or is it OK?

Hi, it's me again. You may remember me from other questions such as "Glasses of no glasses?", or "Rate my butt from 1-10". During the past few months I've been letting my beard grow multiple times. I have some friends who tell me I should shave it all off, but some tell me that I look really good with it. I personally just like it because it makes me look older, and can't really judge if it looks good on me or not.

Thus, I'm asking for everyone's opinion on whether I should get rid of my beard, or keep it. I've included some pictures of me below, and it's OK if you tell me I look HORRIBLE with hair on my face. xD I'm used to it from some of my friends. lol

Beard:

link

link

No beard:

link

link

Thanks to everyone who decides to help. And no, I didn't really ask a question about my butt.

Thank you everyone for your comments. Guess I'll try keeping it. It's kinda annoying sometimes, but the last 2 times I shaved it, I had this huge feeling of regret. :( I should probably go buy a trimmer tomorrow then. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the beard, you look too young without

What Girls Said 14

• Well you're right, it deffinately makes you look older, which is a plus :) And personally I think it does suit you. I think you should stick with the beard but don't let it grow too long like fuzzy and fluffy...the rugged stubble look is a good look in my eyes. :)

• you look better with a bit of stubble (which surprises me because I hate beards lol) but yeah keep it at that length you don't wanna go all caveman

the only problem I have with facial hair is its SO PAINFUL to kiss someone with rough spiky hair all over their chin

but yeah, you're not exactly unattractive either way but I do quite like facial hair on you

• Yeah I think of that too, about it being annoying when I go kiss someone. But since I don't intend on kissing anyone anytime soon, I don't really mind that. xP

• Haha yeah I make my boyfriend shave if he wants to kiss me properly hahaha it makes me sound so demanding but seriously I have such sensitive skin it kills lol

• Yeah, you look a lot better with the beard and you're right you do look older, which probably adds to part of why it looks better. I wouldn't go for any more than what you have though, the length is great how it is.

• i like it both ways :)

btw you kinda look like elijah wood in the beard pics.. haha

• Hmm I'm usually a fan of clean cut guys... but with the beard is better. Keep the beard and glasses, or shave it off and don't wear the glasses. =)

• better with beard :) not more than that though lol

but don't worry, in one way or another..you're looking good

• Without it you look better... I don't know why. But you're extremely attractive either way :D

• :) I think you look cuter without the beard lol but I guess I'm out numbered

• You look 14 without a beard and 25 with. Deffo the beard!

• You can never go wrong with a little scruff! You should also wear your glasses too. :]

• You look so much cuter with a beard and I like the glasses on you!

• keep the beard. and you are very handsome :)

• Keep the beard

• the beard looks better

What Guys Said 2

• That's not a beard. That's just not shaving for a week. If you're going to grow a beard do it for yourself and not others. But, that's no beard.

• It's been nearly a month since I've last shaved. It's bigger than it looks, because my hair is very light. And I'm not growing it for others, obviously. I'm just asking for other people's opinion about it. Way to completely miss the point of the question.

• Well that's a pretty sorry beard, so I'd stick to clean shaven. It takes a while for some guys to be able to grow a beard, so maybe in a couple years try again and see if you can pull it off, but what you have now, no.